5 Things To Know About Kotoko's GH₵3million Bumper Deal With Hisense
Ghana Premier League giants Kumasi Asante Kotoko has today unveiled a new three-year agreement with Hisense Ghana that will make the Chinese multinational electronics manufacturer its official electronic partner.
The deal which commences from the start of the 2020/2021 season is worth GH₵3million in cash and products.
Addressing a press briefing today in Accra, the Chief Executive Officer of the club, Nana Yaw Amponsah said the club will receive GH₵1million in products and cash each year for the next three seasons.
He also disclosed that the club had already received GH₵500,000 from Hisense under the deal.
Mr Amponsah said per the agreement Kotoko will also receive;
- GH₵230,000 worth of products to furnish its Adacko Jachie training base.
- GH₵5,000 worth of products for its Goal of the Month winner.
- GH₵5,000 for its Fan of the Month competition
- GH₵5,000 for any opposing player who scores a winning goal against Kotoko in the GPL (the GH₵5,000 will be disbursed among the Kotoko squad if they win or draw the game)
- Registered Kotoko fans will also receive discounts at Hisense shops in Ghana
The deal was first announced by Kotoko on social media on October 23, 2020.